Sunday, March 31, 2013

Today it is

ENG:
Today it is my birthday. The happy moment was when I saw the message from my friend, I got two birthday cards, of course, with bunnies. While in the mean time I cannot help myself but to think, Christ you ruined my birthday, again!
The new issue of a news paper like magazine was published, let's say at the same time, called kARTon. I'm not a artist, but still they invited  to draw to the topic of this numera. I tried to get two pages but they said do just the one. Now I see why couldn't I get two pages, I'm on the last one, of course with good intentions because that page is the most suitable for this line of doodles.
HU:
Ma van a születésnapom. A boldog pillanat az volt, amikor megláttam az üzenetet a barátomtól, kaptam két születésnapi képeslapot, természetesen a nyuszisat. Míg egy időben nem tudok segíteni magamon, csak arra tudok gondolni, Jézus tönkretedted a szülinapomat, már megint!
Az újság szerű magazin az
új kiadását tette közzé, mondjuk ugyanabban az időben, az úgynevezett kARTon. Én nem vagyok művész, de mégis felkértek, hogy erre a numera témájára rajzoljak. Megpróbáltam két oldalt kapni, de azt mondták, nem csak egy. Most már értem, miért nem kaptam két oldalt, az utolsó oldalon vagyok, persze jó indulatból, mivel ez az oldal a legmegfelelőbb az e vonalú firkáknak.
SR:
Danas mi je rođendan. Srećan trenutak je bio kada sam videla poruku od mog prijatelja, dobila sam dva rođendanske kartice, naravno, sa zekama. Dok u međuvremenu ne mogu sebi pomoći, samo misliti, Isuse upropastio si mi rođendan, opet!
Novi broj magazina nalik novine je objavljen, recimo u istom vremenu, pod nazivom kARTon. Ja nisam umetnik, ali su me pozvali da crtam na temu ovog numera. Pokušala sam da dobijem dve stranice, ali oni su rekli, ne, samo jedan. Sada vidim zašto nisam mogla dobiti dve stranice, ja sam na poslednjoj, naravno uz dobre namere, jer ta stranica je najpogodniji za ovu liniju škrabotine.

http://www.danilokis.rs/sr/download.html?task=finish&cid=161&catid=9

Komikaze team, please forgive me. I lied on FriendFace, this is it.

1 comment:

  1. Anyone interested what is the contemplating is about? is translation needed?

    ReplyDelete

Creative Commons License
Mud.Town.Spankelitious.Fun by evet makk